A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
None Information Sharing Policy
We have a strict policy that any information gained via use of our website cookies will not be shared and used via ANY OTHER company.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- a) processing is fair, lawful and transparent
- b) data is collected for specific and legitimate purposes
- c) data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- d) data is kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- e) data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- f) data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures.
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data
Consent of the Data Subject
We need your consent to make you aware of special offers by either post, email or by telephone. Consent is requested when you contact us via the contact form in our contact page.
Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
When we take your order by telephone, fax or email and ask you for all the personal data required, this is so we can enter into a contract with you the customer, this contract being the exchange of goods and services in the return for payment. We need all the personal data explained with this privacy notice for the exchange of goods and services.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
How to request information or to make a complaint
Should you wish to request which information we hold on your company, to amend any data that we hold on your company or to make a complaint, please contact us and we will act upon you request immediately.